NATIONAL DIPLOMA (INNOVATION) IN WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
The National Innovation Diploma (NID) is new program of the Federal Ministry of Education to address paucity of skills in the industries. The program caters to the needs of JAMB candidates who desire professional ladder to the top without throwing away the academic hat.
Click to Apply for NID, Welding & Fabrication Technology
Click to Apply for NID, Computer Hardware Engineering Technology
NBTE approved NID programs in Welding & Fabrication Technology, Computer Hardware Engineering Technology, Networking & System Security (Duration: 2 Years)Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from those who sat for the last UTME examination of JAMB, especially those who are vocationally inclined. Our budding entrepreneurs should please avail themselves of this opportunity.
QUALIFICATIONS:Five(5) Credits passess at SSCE/GCE/NECO in Science Subject in not more than two (2) Sittings and a minimum of 100 JAMB score.
Candidates who did not choose GIPI as their First Choice can equally apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates who did not choose Gateway Industrial & Petro-Gas Institute (GIPI), Oni, Ogun State has their first choice should follow these steps:
- Login to your portal using the email address used to register for JAMB on JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng
- Apply for change of institution and pay the prescribed fee to JAMB
- Choose Change of Institution and make Gateway Industrial & Petro-Gas Institute as your first choice. GIPI is under IEI.
- Obtain (N2,000 – non refundable) Post UTME Screening Form from the Registry Department of the Institute or pay online and complete the Screening Form online
- Call 0803 498 3997 for more support.